Situated in the heart of Chester, minutes from the River Dee and the vibrant and chic boutiques in the city, you will find a profoundly unique hotel which will capture your imagination and shape the way you travel. .
Behind our stunning 17th century façade, Oddfellows has been lovingly restored to its former glory with a nod to its heritage. Cutting edge style mingles with inimitable sophistication and our contemporary bedrooms, private dining rooms, Lounge Bar and garden restaurant will guarantee you an experience in the cosmopolitan, the unpredictable and the flamboyant.
For those wanting to extend their stay for more than just the evening, Oddfellows offers 18 of the most exclusive boutique bedrooms in Chester, Cheshire and the North West, each has its own charm and a combination of iconic and contemporary luxury furnishings.
The Garden by Oddfellows offers a unique dining experience, the perfect place to enjoy delectable quality food in the most enticing of environments. Sip a cocktail in The Lounge Bar or venture into The Secret Garden where you will find secluded areas, open fire pits and a guaranteed experience in the cosmopolitan, the unpredictable and the flamboyant.
This calendar indicates availability at this property for the next 7 days. Please enter your criteria below and click the ‘Check Availability’ button to run a search for and book your requirements.
- Arrival Date:
- Departure Date:
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Apartments by Oddfellows||from £150.00 to £350.00 per room (room only)|
|Caldecott Classic||from £115.00 to £162.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Caverly Attics||from £115.00 to £162.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Douglas Duplex Suite||from £175.00 to £254.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Lady Mary's Loft||from £165.00 to £258.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Newbrook Bedrooms||from £135.00 to £210.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Overnight stay rates include a 'Light Breakfast To Go' which is offered in your room. A full A La Carte breakfast is available in the restaurant daily, full charges are applicable.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
Another fabulous Anniversary weekend!
After staying for the past 3 years, several times a year, again we were not disappointed. This visit we chose room 1 Mary's Loft with double baths. The room was lovely, the only fault being my... Read full review
Visited Oddfellows early Friday evening. Very charming and opulent surrounding. As it was pleasant weather we sat outside. Great place for gatherings. I noticed the table we sat around was booked for... Read full review
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Celebrated my sisters 50th birthday .... fab!
Lovely boutique hotel with great rooms, free standing baths and a great outside area.
We celebrated my sisters 50th birthday here and its a great location.
The staff are exceptionally helpful and... Read full review
- Fair Trade
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Marketing Cheshire Member
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car Parking is offsite at Pepper Street NCP car park, 2 minutes walk from Oddfellows. Charges are applicable.
- Additional meal details
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£)
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- American Express accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Euros accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Broadband Access
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available - All bedrooms at Oddfellows are non smoking
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Safe Available
- Safe in all Rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Currency exchange service
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires
- Staff Fluent in Languages - Other
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed to any other specialist market
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier
- Packed lunches available
- Room/unit allocations available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Oddfellows is located in Chester city centre within the Roman Walls, minutes from the River Dee and the boutique shops of Chester.
Driving by car from The North and South
· Exit the M6 from the North and South exit at Junction 20. Join the M56 heading west following the signs for Chester and North Wales
· Exit at Junction 15 from the M56 sign posted Chester and follow the M53 for Chester
· Exit at Junction 12 from the M53 following the A56 for Chester
· On reaching the city centre, take the first exit from the roundabout onto the A5268
· At the next roundabout take the third exit signposted North Wales, this route will take you past the Roman amphitheatre on your left
· At the next set of traffic lights, turn left onto Lower Bridge Street
· Oddfellows is located on the right
Pepper Street car park is located just 2 minutes walk from Oddfellows, if you are staying the night concessionary rates are applicable. Newgate Street car park is 5 minutes walk from Oddfellows.
Public Transport Directions
Chester train station is 10 minutes by taxi to Oddfellows or a gentle 20 minute walk. Manchester and Liverpool airports are approximately 45 minutes drive from Oddfellows by car.
The Kings Head is a traditional Inn built in 1622 on the west side of Lower Bridge Street...
0.02 miles away
Located in the heart of the historic city of Chester, close to all its facilities and...
0.03 miles away
The Little Penthouse is a beautiful and stylish apartment for two, situated inside the...
0.03 miles away
Grosvenor Place is a Georgian town house set within the City Walls right in the heart of...
0.07 miles away
**Winner of the Bed & Breakfast/Guest Accommodation of the Year Award 2013** Edgar House...
0.08 miles away
9 Albion Mews is a second floor apartment just yards away from the city walls making it a...
0.12 miles away
5 Albion Mews is a charming, first floor apartment, superbly located in a spectacular...
0.12 miles away
ABode Chester is a luxury 4* hotel located in the heart of Chester, home to the Michael...
0.16 miles away
Grade II Listed building, in the heart of the city, above the Rows, overlooking Bridge...
0.19 miles away
Great central location for visiting historic Chester.
0.21 miles away
The Commercial is a quintessential English hotel, bar and restaurant situated right in...
0.26 miles away
The five red star hotel is one of the city’s greatest landmarks, standing alongside the...
0.26 miles away
Choose the contemporary Crowne Plaza Chester hotel for a convenient location within the...
0.27 miles away
Traditional Victorian hotel ideally located in the heart of the city centre within the...
0.28 miles away
64 luxury apartments, including five stunning penthouses all with balconies overlooking...
0.28 miles away
Within the heart of the ancient city walls of Chester opposite the stunning Stanley...
0.28 miles away