Chester and Cheshire is a hive of activity throughout the year, playing host to events for all.
Whatever time you plan on visiting us, there is sure to be something happening for you to enjoy and get involved with.
Have a search on the left hand side for the events on in 2014, including some of the following;
- Snowdrop Walks at Rode Hall & Gardens
- Easter Boat Gathering at National Waterways Museum
- Chester International Film Festival
- Chester Wine Festival
- Nantwich Jazz and Blues Festival
- Chester Food, Drink & Lifestyle Festival
- Bolesworth International
- Grosvenor Park Open Air Theatre
- Rewind North: The 80's Festival