Choose the contemporary Crowne Plaza Chester hotel for a convenient location within the city walls of historic Chester.
Step into the airy, light Lobby, and leave your luggage with Crowne Plaza Chester's dedicated Concierge. Your tranquil room or Suite has cool air conditioning and wireless Internet.
Head into the city for an inspiring stroll around Chester Cathedral or the crumbling Roman amphitheatre.
The brick-built Crowne Plaza Chester hotel is within the old city walls, near to cutting-edge boutiques and traditional half-timbered buildings on the ‘The Rows' cobbled lanes.
The hotel itself boasts 160 spacious standard and executive bedrooms many with views overlooking the city and the Welsh Hills. There is onsite parking for 80 cars with an overflow facility when full.
Club Motivation offers our guests a real chance to relax and unwind with a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa bath, gymnasium and dance studio. For guests wishing to be truly pampered our Crowne Spa offers a wide range of treatments to suit everyone.
The hotel has recently under gone a huge transformation our new entrance, reception and lounge are truly spectacular.
The Stables Bar and Grill with its touches of racing memorabilia demonstrate how proud we are to be situated next to the oldest racecourse in Britain. The subtle tones and modern twists give the Stables Bar & Grill the opportunity to embrace their history in a smart and contemporary way. We offer an eclectic menu of food and drink in a fresh glamorous setting.
This calendar indicates availability at this property for the next 7 days. Please enter your criteria below and click the ‘Check Availability’ button to run a search for and book your requirements.
This accommodation does not have any available rooms
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Executive Double (Non Smoking)||£165.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard (Non Smoking)||£135.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Double (Non Smoking)||£135.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Twin (Non Smoking)||£135.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Prices are quoted on a per room per night basis, for either 1 or 2 adults sharing. Prices include VAT at the prevailing rate and service.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Great hotel, as expected!
Not the cheapest place I've started in by some margin, but a great hotel!
Friendly & professional staff, good amenities, and nice clean room!
Gym was a bit basic but ok.
Spa facilities were... Read full review
Great hotel, location brill, great attention to detail in the room as regards facilities, good bar and food. Couldn't fault it really! Would definitely stay here again. Oh, and on site parking was a... Read full review
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Stayed for one night, our Company held the Xmas Party here. The reception staff were very welcoming and friendly. My room was spacious and clean with a very comfortable king size bed. Bathrobes and... Read full review
- In town/city centre - The hotel is located in the heart of the city, within the ancient city walls.
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car parking is charged at £7.50 per 24 hours
- Off site parking - Alternative parking available in the adjacent Princess Street car park at the same charge of £7.50 per 24 hours.
- Access to golf course - There are several golf courses in the area that we can recommend.
- Gym - Our Club Moativation health & fitness club offers a wide range of leisure facilities and activities including an indoor heated pool, sauna steam room and fully equipped air-conditioned gym.
- Indoor pool - The indoor heated swimming pool is 10 metres x 5 metres and 1.2 metres deep
- Spa Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service - Room Service is available 24 hours a day. From 11pm to 7am, there will be a limited selection of hot food available.
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Euros accepted - Guests can pay their bill on departure either in Sterling or in Euros at the exchange rate of the day.
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms - Samsung flat screen TVs
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available - All bedrooms are totally non smoking, in addition to all public areas in the hotel.
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Safe Available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Currency exchange service
- Event venue
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Separate guests lounge
- Staff Fluent in Languages - Other
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings - We can accomodate from 2 - 600 people in one of our 11 flexible and adaptable meeting rooms for conferences meetings and events.
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- French spoken
- Maltese spoken - Head Housekeeper is Maltese.
- Polish spoken - We have two reception team members who speak Polish
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Min group size numeric qualifier - We are sometimes able to offer 'Group Rates' for a minimum of 10 paying bedrooms, subject to room and rate availability.
- Room/unit allocations available
Map & Directions
From the North - M6 leave the M6 at jct 20 onto M56, leave the M56 at jct 15 onto M53, leave M53 at jct 12 onto the A56 for Chester. Continue following signs for Chester city centre. Pass over a railway bridge and through main traffic lights onto roundabout, taking the 3rd exit. Approx quarter of a mile to next roundabout, taking the exit for Wrexham. At the second set of traffic lights, turn left into Princess Street, then first right into Trinity Street. The hotel is on your right.
Public Transport Directions
Chester Station is 1 mile away, within 15 minutes walk or 5 minute taxi ride.
Within the heart of the ancient city walls of Chester opposite the stunning Stanley...
0.04 miles away
Grade II Listed building, in the heart of the city, above the Rows, overlooking Bridge...
0.12 miles away
The Commercial is a quintessential English hotel, bar and restaurant situated right in...
0.12 miles away
64 luxury apartments, including five stunning penthouses all with balconies overlooking...
0.14 miles away
Offering a perfect location in the historic city centre of Chester; situated within the...
0.15 miles away
Family-run bed and breakfast. Quality accommodation in the city centre.
0.2 miles away
Grosvenor Place is a Georgian town house set within the City Walls right in the heart of...
0.2 miles away
ABode Chester is a luxury 4* hotel located in the heart of Chester.
0.22 miles away
Tower View is a first floor apartment situated close to the many attractions of Chester...
0.22 miles away
The five red star hotel is one of the city’s greatest landmarks, standing alongside the...
0.25 miles away
The Little Penthouse is a beautiful and stylish apartment for two, situated inside the...
0.24 miles away
Located in the heart of the historic city of Chester, close to all its facilities and...
0.25 miles away
The Kings Head is a traditional Inn built in 1622 on the west side of Lower Bridge Street...
0.25 miles away
This contemporary and unique boutique hotel offers everything from a light lunch,...
0.27 miles away
Traditional Victorian hotel ideally located in the heart of the city centre within the...
0.28 miles away
Great central location for visiting historic Chester.
0.29 miles away