The Mere Golf Resort & Spa
At The Mere Golf Resort & Spa, our philosophy is centred on delivering a fantastic guest experience, whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure. We are passionate about everything we do and invite you to experience this across the resort.
• Unlock your passion in one of our 81 individually designed guest bedrooms including ten suites where you will find contemporary interiors, elegant finishing touches and modern amenities.
• Indulge your passion in our luxury spa where you will find everything you need to unwind, with leading beauty treatments from Carita and Aromatherapy Associates, world class facilities including a 20 metre indoor pool, hydrotherapy pool and thermal zone and a well equipped gym with cutting edge equipment.
• Consume your passion in one of our 3 restaurants, Browns at The Mere, The Club Lounge & Bar and Spa Lounge & Bar.
• Drive your passion on our 18 hole championship golf course and perfect your technique with our chipping green, putting green and short game practice area. Our Golf Shop stocks an extensive range of both apparel and hardware.
• Present your passion by choosing from our flexible 6 event suites where the largest can cater for up to 700 delegates.
• Unveil your passion and make it a wedding or civil partnership to remember, celebrations and special occasions guaranteed to leave a lasting memory.
Located in the heart of the Cheshire countryside and set alongside The Mere Lake, we are located close to the bustling cities of Chester, Manchester and Liverpool. Manchester Airport is under ten minutes drive away. Once you drive through the grand arch into the grounds of the hotel, you enter a haven of good company, fine food, relaxation and world class golf.
|Open All Year|
|All year, 2013 (01/01/2013 - 31/12/2013)|
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Priced by activity||Free|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Winner of ‘Cheshire’s Large Visitor Attraction of the Year’ in 2009 and 2010 Tatton Park annually...0.75 miles away
Tatton Park is celebrated for its beautifully landscaped parkland. Its
present day appearance owes...0.89 miles away
Set amidst more than 50 acres of gardens, at the heart of 1,000
acres of landscaped parkland, the...0.89 miles away
The atmospheric Old Hall was the original old manor house in the park. Built as a manor house at...0.89 miles away
The 50 acres of gardens at Tatton have been developing for over 200 years with each successive...0.89 miles away
Located just one mile north of Knutsford in the heart of Cheshire, Fryer’s is a distinctive, high...1.98 miles away
Set in the rural heart of Cheshire, High Legh Miniature Railway is a 71/4" (18.4cm) gauge railway...2.22 miles away
Knutsford Heritage Centre is housed in a reconstructed 17th century timber framed building which...2.31 miles away
A fine Palladian house designed by John Carr of York, built in 1761 for the Leicester family, who...2.55 miles away
With its sweeping lawns, sumptuous borders and majestic trees, this is one of the Northwest’s great...3.44 miles away
Dunham Massey’s deer park covers an area of 192.7 acres and features formal avenues, woodland and...3.44 miles away
This magnificent 18th century Georgian mansion tells the story of the owners and servants who once...3.44 miles away
Arley Hall & Gardens is one of the most interesting and attractive stately homes in the North West....3.56 miles away
A Grade 2* listed Elizabethan family house dating from 1585. Situated within some 500 acres of...5.75 miles away
The fully accessible Visitor Centre boasts a two storey facility with coffee shop for that much...6.43 miles away
Board the Edwin Clark trip boat, sit back and enjoy the unique experience of being transported 50...6.43 miles away