Located just outside the historical city of Chester, yet surrounded by the scenic countryside of Cheshire and Wales, the four star Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa beautifully combines traditional elegance with contemporary luxury.
This privately owned hotel offers 73 luxurious boutique-style bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities, along with two restaurants to provide guests with a choice of dining. The AA Rosette awarded Ciro’s Brasserie is a magnificent Mediterranean themed restaurant specialising in modern European cuisine cooked using fresh, seasonal, local produce. There is also Nelson's Bar, the hotel's gastro-pub which offers more relaxed dining, with traditional ales on tap and a wide selection of bar meals.
The hotel is also home to Cheshire’s most exclusive spa and health club – Spa by Kasia. Using the most elite and decadent of product houses including Clarins, Elemis and Jessica, Spa by Kasia offer a diverse range of treatments and therapies. Oozing an Eastern inspired ambience, with flowing water features and Moroccan lighting, the spa also boats six indulgent treatment suites, a sumptuous VIP couple’s suite with hydrotherapy bath, a traditional Hamman, Roman style swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gymnasium, tennis court, Spa Eatery, Spa Boutique and the most opulent of facilities for ultimate relaxation; Penchan Snooze Room, Waterfall Lounge, Tranquility Zone and the stunningly unique Asian Sensory Garden.
The Grosvenor Pulford Hotel offers ample free parking and complimentary internet access throughout and is easily accessible from the motorway network A55, M53, M56 and M6, and the international airports of Manchester and Liverpool. It is also in close proximity to many popular tourist attractions; the historic Roman City of Chester, the Deva Roman experience, Chester Cathedral, Chester Race Course, Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium, Castles of North Wales, Beeston Castle, Tatton Park, Ness Botanical Gardens and many more!
The hotel is of course family friendly and is also dog friendly.
This calendar indicates availability at this property for the next 7 days. Please enter your criteria below and click the ‘Check Availability’ button to run a search for and book your requirements.
- Arrival Date:
- Departure Date:
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Exec Double||£140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Executive Single||£100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family||£175.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Double||£130.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Single||£95.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Standard Twin||£130.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Luxury Weekend Break
I booked for three nights as a gift for my partner & I, I also booked the Murder Mystery night on the Friday which included a three course meal. On arrival, a very nice receptionist ensured we were... Read full review
Cheshire, United Kingdom
A good meal for all the family
Sixteen of us descended on the Grosvenor for a 90th Birthday celebration Sunday meal and the staff did us proud. They really couldn't do enough for us.The meal, Sunday Roast and all the trimmings... Read full review
Wales, United Kingdom
Boxing Day meal
Booked a table in Ciros. All I can say on behalf Of all of us is that it Was Wonderful. Every course was excellent. For desert I had the lemony creme brûlée with a marshmallow like no other and... Read full review
- In countryside
- Marketing Cheshire Member
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Free Car parking onsite for over 150 vehicles
- On site parking
- Access to golf course - Links with Golf course opposite and full 18 hole course at Pryors Hayes
- Gym - Fully Equipped with up to date equipment
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Spa by Kasia with 6 treatment rooms, Spa Garden and Spa Eatery
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities
- Spa Bath
- Spa Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming pool - Large Roman style swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Additional meal details - Special dietary requirements catered for , Packed lunches provided, Snacks/afternoon tea,Gastro style pub and ala carte restaurant based onsite
- Bar - Full service bar serving Real Ales and gastro style food
- Cater for vegetarians - All menu's include Vegetarian offers
- Room service - Available for any guest staying at the Hotel
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast - Full English Breakfast or continental served
- Serve evening meal - Ala Carte restaurant available in Ciro's Brasserie or gastro pub style food in Nelsons Bar
- Serve lunch - Ala Carte restaurant available in Ciro's Brasserie or gastro pub style food in Nelsons Bar
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates - All details available from our group reservations manager
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Broadband Access
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Freeview TV
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Safe Available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires
- Regular evening entertainment
- Separate guests lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- French spoken
- Spanish spoken
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Group discounts available
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Exit M53 at A55 at junction signposted A483 to Chester, Wrexham and North Wales. Turn on to the B5445, hotel is 2 miles on the right. Public transport from Chester take bus 1,1B Wrexham to Chester.
Situated in the village of Rossett, you are ideally placed for Chester, the surrounding...
0.5 miles away
The hotel has been sympathetically developed around a charming Georgian Grade II mansion...
0.81 miles away
Dodleston Manor is a beautiful Grade II listed farmhouse of a working dairy farm, just 5...
1.05 miles away
Set in over 100 acres of beautiful Cheshire countryside, Chester Lakes is an idyllic and...
2.14 miles away
Two miles from the city centre, ideal base for touring both the North West and Wales.
2.72 miles away
A homely, friendly, peaceful and comfortable country retreat near the Welsh border.
2.77 miles away
The Studio at Manor House is situated in the idyllic hamlet of Eccleston not far from...
3.45 miles away
Beautiful Victorian house with large light bedrooms.
3.46 miles away
Originally built in the 16th century, The Farndon sits in the heart of the picturesque...
3.53 miles away
Dragon's Den is an easy stroll to the city centre with its river, Roman walls and...
4.02 miles away
On good bus route for city centre, 10 rooms, good clean accommodation. Close to golf...
4.08 miles away
Less than a mile from the centre of the Roman city of Chester, Mitchell's of Chester is...
4.24 miles away
Family run Victorian house, 15 minutes walk from city centre. Pleasant, award-winning...
4.28 miles away
Handbridge Cottage is a Grade II listed end-terrace cottage in the Handbridge just 10...
4.47 miles away
Located in Handbridge, 5 minutes pleasant walk to the city.
4.6 miles away
The Kings is a family-run, friendly Victorian guest house in a prime position, recently...
4.62 miles away